Full lap…full heart | Mommy and Me Monday | 204th ed

January 12, 2014 in mommy and me

It’s time again for Mommy and Me Monday. Pop out from behind that camera and capture yourself in action with your kids.  Check out the inaugural Mommy and Me Monday for more information. Need another reason to participate in Mommy and Me Monday? Read my post about why I blog with words from a friends’ husband.

If you ask me if my hands are full, I will respond, “I am very blessed” or “my heart is full.” Sure, my hands are full, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Mommy and Me Monday | Feeling the Love

{Somebody, ahem E, needed some mommy love after a full day and a half of not seeing me. Fortunately, she’s doing so well with B!}

Of course, there’s be a lot of time cuddling, snuggling and nursing little B. She fits pretty good right in that nook!

Mommy Snuggles

**Mommy and Me Button Code**

**There really is only one requirement here, a picture of you and your baby or babies; your children, your “baby” (ie significant other) or even your fur babies. If your picture doesn’t feature you (meaning you must be in the picture), I will have to delete your link. It’s not fair to the others that follow the rules.**

I try to make sure and visit all of you and leave some comment love.  Please spread the love!  And, I never mind the comments, either:)

CommentLuv badge

{ 20 comments… read them below or add one }

Sarah January 12, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Aww such sweet pictures! I am missing my little ones right now. Their dad is keeping them for me while they have the stomach flu. I am very sick and I can’t take the risk of catching it. It’s hard! I am bookmarking this link up for next week though :)
Sarah´s last blog post ..We’re Marching On {Thankful for My Man}

Krystyn January 19, 2014 at 9:27 pm

I hope you are feeling better now. The stomach flu is no fun!

Bren January 12, 2014 at 10:13 pm

So sweet! Your birth story was riveting and I am so glad B arrived healthy and happy! Congrats on the newest member of your red headed clan!!!
Bren´s last blog post ..The 3′s

Krystyn January 19, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Thanks, Bren! I can’t believe she has red hair, too!

Lura Staffanson January 13, 2014 at 12:50 am

Yes I would agree that you surely do have full arms and a full heart. I’m sending love and best wishes. It has been 3 days since my emergency surgery and I’m getting stronger each day. Hugs, Lura

BalancingMama (Julie)
Twitter: balancingmama
January 13, 2014 at 7:21 am

Very sweet. How is the littlest doing, not being baby anymore? All your girls are so precious. You are definitely blessed!
BalancingMama (Julie)´s last blog post ..More than just winter blues: A real discussion about mental health

Krystyn January 19, 2014 at 9:28 pm

She’s doing surprisingly well with it! I was worried, but she just wants to hug and kiss her (in her very not so tender ways!)

Camille
Twitter: Camilleta
January 13, 2014 at 8:39 am

So precious!!

I hope you’re getting some rest! :)
Camille´s last blog post ..No Rules Weekend Blog Hop #6

Krystyn January 19, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Rest? Well, not nearly enough, but I’m working on it.

Jessica Fowler January 13, 2014 at 10:04 am

This picture brings back precious memories of me and my kids when they were babies! My two youngest ones are 11 1/2 months apart. I had to rock both of them every single night together for almost a year. And you know what? I wouldn’t trade that time for anything. I miss it, sometimes! Enjoy it, for as you know, it goes by too fast! :)

Krystyn January 19, 2014 at 9:30 pm

My mom and her sister are 11 months apart! My grandmother tells me stories! It does go way too fast:)

noelle d January 13, 2014 at 10:00 pm

awe – absolutely LOVE that top photo

Krystyn January 19, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Thanks, Noelle:) I’m glad I capture some of the not so good ones because they capture the moments.

amanda January 13, 2014 at 10:46 pm

i can’t even imagine having four fighting over lap rights!

good job mama!

Krystyn January 19, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Ehhh…the older two don’t ask much to sit on my lap!

Katherine G
Twitter: KGLalalandmommy
January 17, 2014 at 1:45 pm

You have a gorgeous family!! Congratulations!!
Katherine G´s last blog post ..Whales: Giants of the Deep EXhibit @ Fernbank Museum of Natural History

Krystyn January 19, 2014 at 9:33 pm

Ahhh, thanks, Katherine!

Cara January 22, 2014 at 11:22 am

Oh my goodness, that picture of you snuggling with E&B is too sweet!

Diana @ NannyToMommy January 22, 2014 at 12:53 pm

I love it. :)
Diana @ NannyToMommy´s last blog post ..Pish Posh Baby – 2014 Strollers Available for Pre-Order

Julie M. January 25, 2014 at 10:48 am

We have baby #3 due in a couple months and though I am a little nervous about having my hands full at home by myself during the day, you have reminded me that my hands will definitely be full, but I can do it and I certainly wouldn’t want it any other way. We have always talked about having 4 kiddos, so I am happy to see that other families are enjoying bigger families as well.