This is a sponsored blog; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Bays English Muffins to review this product
The holidays can present many distractions that make it hard for families to get together – – in-laws, your children’s’ sporting events, work obligations, vacations, and so much more! To prevent those distractions from preventing those gatherings, sometimes you need to pull out all of the stops to keep ‘em coming back!
Two of the most important tools: FOOD and PRESENTS! So, Bays English Muffins is helping you with both this holiday season.
A Holiday Sweepstakes
To help make the holiday season a little brighter, you can enter to win a $250 gift card every day between Thanksgiving and Christmas during the Bays Delicious Wishes event. It would definitely be a great boost to your holiday shopping and giving budgets! No purchase necessary. Enter the sweepstakes from November 25 – December 24, 2016 at http://bit.ly/2f1Oktr.
Seven New Recipes
You can also start cookin’ some something new and tasty…Bays delicious holiday recipes. To download the following recipes, go to www.bays.com.
Chorizo-Chipotle Benedict – A spicy way to sit around the breakfast table and reminisce
Pumpkin Spice French Toast – The aroma makes the home hint of the holidays
- 4 Bays Original English Muffins, split
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Place the English muffin halves in a baking pan just large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Beat the pumpkin puree, milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Pour the mixture over the English muffins, turning to coat. Let stand 20 minutes, turning once.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Melt half of the butter and add 4 muffin halves. Cook until the bottoms are lightly golden, about 3-4 minutes. Turn the muffin halves over and cook until lightly golden, about 3-4 minutes longer. Transfer the French toast to an ovenproof pan and hold in the preheated oven. Repeat with remaining muffin halves and butter.
- Divide the French toast among 4 plates and serve drizzled with maple syrup.
Morning Eggplant Parmesan – Perfect for a holiday brunch with an Italian flair
Monte Cristo Bake – A nice, hot lunch after touch football
Queso Fundido Strata – A holiday-twist on Nachos
Mediterranean Hummus Appetizer – An afternoon snack after sledding
Antipasti Platter – A great way to greet family and friends at the door
To tempt your taste buds you can watch this video, too!
There are four different varieties of Bays English Muffins to use in your recipes: Original, Honey Wheat, Sourdough and Multi-Grain. You can find them in your grocer’s refrigerated case next to the eggs.
Make sure to stock up on them to make your holidays special with some of these amazing new recipes!
Which recipe do you think you will download first?