For every first Halloween, there has been a little pumpkin. We even loaned out our pumpkin to my niece last year. It’s sort of a funny thing…the traveling pumpkin. But it works.
Of course, we should be thinking about costumes for this year. A spooky ghost? A cupcake? A bee? Because our oldest two will no longer allow us to coordinate them as Bo Peep and her sheep, of this I’m certain.
But, I know I will get one last use out of that pumpkin costume this year with B….and if I’m sneaky, I’ll use it next year, too!
This Saturday, October 18th, Babies“R”Us and Pampers are partnering to help you celebrate your Baby’s First Halloween. At 10 a.m., all Babies“R”Us stores nationwide will be hosting an in-store Halloween event! If you don’t have a costume for your little one, you can grab one at Babies “R” Us before the event starts!
The events will include:
- Craft time where you and your baby can design a personal trick-or-treat bag
- A parade around the store where you and your baby can show of your Halloween costumes
- Halloween story time where you can sit with other moms and babies and listen to a story from Highlights magazine
Of course, in addition to the fun event, there are also some great deals on Pampers, the go-to diaper for many parents for a leak-proof Halloween!
- Get a FREE $10 Gift Card when you buy any two Pampers super packs of diapers.
- Plus buy any Pampers value box of wipes for only $19.99. (REG $23.99)
P&G gifted me a prize pack and they have teamed up to give one lucky reader this same fabulous prize!
- Pampers wipes
- $75 gift card to Babies “R” Us
- 1 Year subscription to Highlights magazine
- 1 Highlights book
- A Halloween trick-or-treat tote bag