Ok guys. For once, I’m going to listen to what my kids want! Just kidding…. but in reality, we all know, that kids know EXACTLY what they want. That being said, let’s use it to our advantage, shall we? My kid picks gift guide will help you find that perfect gift for the kids on your list. If you find yourself struggling to find the perfect gift for the kids on your list.
1. IO Block® Vehicles– A new extension to the award-winning building toy system with pixelated, digital world roots: IO Blocks®. Features specialized vehicle pieces to create anything! (Ages 4+)
2. DRAW LIKE THIS! : How Anyone Can See the World Like an Artist–and Capture It on Paper – This book is filled with beautiful and unique hand-drawn pages, this quirky, interactive guide to the basics of drawing will have users gaining more confidence in their face-drawing and hand-lettering abilities.
3. My Little Pony Explore Equestria Friendship Express Train – All aboard the My Little Pony Explore Equestria Friendship Express Train with Princess Twilight Sparkle as the conductor headed to the land of Equestria.
4. Alena of Avalor & Princess Isabel – Meet Disney’s next Princess, Alena of Avalor! Join Alena of Avalor and her sister, Princess Isabel on magical adventures through their kingdom.
5. Bop It! – Game Hammer it, Sing it, Selfie it and more with the Bot It game! With 10 new moves, kids need to react fast and perform the action to beat the Bop It.
6. The TreasureToons Holiday Bundle – These fully animated lyric videos are based on original songs with words directly from the Bible. Kids will be singing along while memorizing scripture in no time.
7. Get Growing! Greenhouse: Perfect way to get kids involved in gardening.
8. Backyard Safari Cargo Vest: Take on the great outdoors with this gift idea. Lovely way to go on an adventure.
9. Knot-A-Lion Craft Kit: Make a lion blanket and pillow all by tying knots in fabric. It is easier than you think… plus, it’ll keep kids busy for a bit.
10. Pictopia-Family Trivia Game: Disney Edition: Is your kiddo a Disney fanatic? Then this is a must have.
11. Ravensburger Empire State Building Night Edition 3D Puzzle: Have you seen these 3D puzzles? They are something else. Puzzles sure have come a long way since I was a kid. You can also build the Eiffel Tower.
12. Candy Construction Building Set: Building a gingerbread house is always fun…. until you have to toss it in the trash. With this kid picks gift idea, you don’t have to. The large pieces are great for little hands.
13. Neat-Oh! Barbie ZipBin 40 Doll Dream House Toy Box & Playmat: This toy is great because not only does it provide a storage place for all those dolls, it also doubles as a playhouse.
14. Wonder Workshop Dash Robot: Program this robot to do a variety of things including dancing. You can even program him to avoid obstacles.
15. Play-Doh Perfect Twist Ice Cream Playset: Use the ice cream machine to make playful tasty treats.
16. Design Your Own Headphones: Color and design a pair of headphones to add your own unique style.
17. Craft-tastic String Art Kit: Learn the skill of string art to make some lovely creations.
18. K’NEX Thrill Rides 3-in-1 Classic Amusement Park Building Set: Build a ferris wheel that is 3 feet tall as well as two other amusement park rides.
19. Lionel Mickey Mouse Disney Ready to Play Train Set: Every kid needs a train set! Especially to put around the Christmas tree.
20. Gizmos & Gadgets: This kit allows kids to create objects that can be controlled with mobile devices.
21. PLAYMOBIL Take Along School House Playset: Playmobil toys last forever. This set allows kids to take their toys with them while they are out and about.
22. Pie Face Showdown: Get ready for some laughs with this game. All you need is a can of whipped cream.
23. Space Scooter: This scooter looks like a ton of fun. Move the standing platform up and down to make it move forward.
24. Karaoke System: Kids who love to sing and perform will fall in love with this gift. Turn on the lights to turn any room into a disco.
25. Cooking Class Book: Get kids in the kitchen and teach them how to cook. It is a skill they will lean on for years to come.
26. Crayola Emoji Maker: Make your own emoji stampers with this gift idea. You can also mix the colors to make new ones.
It looks like the kids did a pretty good job at picking out some fun gift ideas. What are your thoughts? Do you have any must have kid picks gift ideas to add to my list? Share them with me in the comments!