We were recently invited with some friends to try out Burger King’s new All White Meat Chicken Tenders. Honestly, I’m not sure I tried the old ones to compare them.
However, these new ones were quite tasty. Crispy on the outside and tasty chicken on the inside.
As if on cue, as my oldest bit into her chicken nugget, she said “mommy, I love these chicken nuggets.” I guess it doesn’t get more real than that.
(The nugget in this picture is *slightly* larger than the real ones!)
They have several varieties of dipping sauce (buffalo, ranch and barbecue to name a few) that were sized right for dipping the nuggets right into the sauce.
In fact, all of our friends loved their nuggets. (The grown ups enjoyed them, too!)
The new Chicken Tenders are made with white chicken meat, and are crispy and seasoned on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. They’re available in a variety of serving sizes and prices:
• Four-piece serving – recommended retail price of $1
• Eight-piece serving – recommended retail price of $1.99
• Twenty-piece serving – recommended retail price of $4.99
FOUR lucky Really, Are You Serious? winners will each receive a $20 BK Crown Card (BK’s gift card)!
For your first entry:
What’s your favorite thing to eat at Burger King? Or what do you want to try?
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Win one of four $20 BK Crown Cards via @SeriousKrystyn #bktenders #giveaway http://goo.gl/l7Te2
*OPEN TO US ONLY (lower 48 states, only)!*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one! *Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen. *Contest ends end by Wednesday, May 11th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after. *Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid. *One giftcard per winner.
The typical fine print. We were invited to a BK to taste the new tenders as well as to a screening of HOP to facilitate the review. No other compensation was received. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.