You know those little box tops on so many packages? Don’t forget to cut them out and donate them to your school (or a friend or relatives’ school). They add up! They’ve reached more than $500 million to schools since the program started in 1996! To celebrate this milestone, the program is offering a variety of bonus Box Tops on more than 50 million packages at grocery stores and at btfe.com, allowing shoppers to double their earnings with select products.
We make sure to cut them out and send them in because the girls’ schools use them for playground and gym equipment.
Box Tops for Education wants to Stock your Pantry with a box of goodies filled with delicious and nutritious snacks and meal solutions, home organizing and cleaning products and cost-cutting coupons. The Pantry Stock Up gift pack includes:
- New Peanut Butter Toast Crunch® cereal
- Nature Valley® Chewy Trail Mix Dark Chocolate Cherry and Protein Salted Caramel
- Fiber One® Protein Bars
- Progresso® Recipe Starters
- Food Should Taste Good® Chips
- Green Giant Fresh® Box Tops for Education pencil pouch
- Hamburger Helper® Sweet & Sour Chicken and Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Betty Crocker® Mac & Cheese and Au Gratin potatoes
- Kleenex® wallet pack and 184 count box
- Scott® toilet paper (4 roll) and paper towel roll
- Avery® dry erase weekly calendar
- Ziploc® bowls and bags
- Yoplait® Frozen Yogurt free product coupon
America’s schools have earned more than $525 million through the Box Tops for Education® program since the program started in 1996, including $47 million just since March 2012. More than 90,000 schools use that cash to purchase items such as computers, library books, art supplies and playground equipment. Schools can earn up to $20,000 by clipping Box Tops coupons from 240 products and can earn eBoxTops by shopping online through the Box Tops Marketplace. To learn more and for a list of participating products, visit www.btfe.com. Facebook at www.facebook.com/BoxTopsforEducation Twitter at www.twitter.com/BTFE
Disclosure: Information, products and promotional items have been provided by General Mills and Box Tops for Education and its program partners.