It’s something none of us really like to talk about (unless we are working out), but I have bad sweat issues. To the point I have to be careful of how tight a shirt is and what the material is made out of, or I will have big sweaty pit mars. It’s embarrassing. And, despite my efforts with most “prescription strength” ones, I haven’t had any luck. I’ve even admitted that I’d like to Botox my armpits to prevent the sweating.
I’ve seen Certain Dri in the store, but never purchased it. It’s usually on the bottom shelf, and I guess the packaging didn’t reach out to me (yes, I admit, I judge a book by its cover).
Certain Dri is the number one over-the-counter antiperspirant recommended by doctors for treating excessive perspiration. They recently started selling a new line of antiperspirant products, Certain Dri Solid, which is effective and specially-formulated for those with sensitive skin. Certain Dri is formulated with – 12% aluminum chloride and 25% aluminum sesquichlorohydrate – making it the strongest available over-the counter, providing 72-hours of protection with each application. Plus, it’s cheaper than those other brands, too. Around $5.50-$6.
You just apply sparingly at night and let completely dry. You can even use it on your hands and feet. It’s quite easy to use and pretty effective, too. In fact, they recommend not applying it every day.
It works the next day! And, no more wet or sweaty pits for me. The first time you apply it, it was a little tingly (but I think I shaved right before, which is discouraged). The hardest thing for me is to remember to put it on at night!
For ongoing product and great weekly giveaways, look for Certain Dri on Facebook.
Win It! One lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader will win a their own Certain Dri Solid to test out.
For your first entry: Tell me you want to win.
- Tell me what your sweating/armpit challenge? Are you a cold sweater, or a nervous sweater? (1 entry)
- Like Certain Dri on Facebook– leave them a meaningful comment on their wall letting them know I sent you (2 entries).
- Subscribe to Really, Are You Serious via email (you must verify) (3 entries).
- Follow Really, Are You Serious publicly via google friend connect-Link on bottom center (1 entry).
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook (Leave user name)-(1 entry).
- Leave a new and relevant comment on another post; let me know which post(1 entry per comment- limit five).
- Enter any of my active giveaways (1 entry each)
- Follow me on twitter: @SeriousKrystyn (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog-Leave a comment with the link (2 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
Sweaty armpits? Enter to #win a Certain Dri solid via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://bit.ly/hZeiVT
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, December 22nd at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
I was provided me with a sample of Certain Dri to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.