With the holidays here, and the trend towards overeating, I know that many people should be watching what they eat. But the reality is, they will be watching what they eat come January.
EatSmart carries many different digital scales to help you in your eating healthy endeavors. So many people eat need help with portion control, and their scales will help!
The EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale is an economically priced multifunction home scale, perfect for everyday tasks from weighing food or ingredients to calculating postage.
Need to know what a proper serving of chicken is? Put it on the scale. Not sure how much avocado you should really eat in one sitting. Find out the mass of it. I know this is definitely handy in our house. We have a bit of a serving size issue!
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale™ Features:
- EatSmart Precision Pro Sensor Technology
- Compact Design and easy two-button operation
- Tare Feature; Subtract the weight of any plate or container
- 4 measurement modes: grams / ounces / kilograms / pounds
- Max weight 11 pounds / 5 kilograms
- Auto-Calibration; 3 minute Auto-Turnoff
- Economically priced
- FREE Calorie Factors book – Perfect for calorie counting and portion control
In addition to the white, it comes in black, red, white chrome and black chrome to match any kitchen!
It is very easy to use! It uses batteries, and I wish it had the option to come with a cord.
Buy it: Buy the EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale from Amazon. It’s on sale for $25 right now.
Win It! One lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader will their own EatSmart Digital Kitchen Scale.
For your first entry: Tell me you want to win.
- Tell me what your biggest dieting/eating challenge. (1 entry)
- Follow EatSmartScales on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Really, Are You Serious via email (you must verify) (3 entries).
- Follow Really, Are You Serious publicly via google friend connect-Link on bottom center (1 entry).
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook (Leave user name)-(1 entry).
- Leave a new and relevant comment on another non-giveaway post; let me know which post(1 entry per comment- limit five).
- Enter any of my active giveaways (1 entry each)
- Follow me on twitter: @SeriousKrystyn (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog-Leave a comment with the link (2 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
Enter to #win a EatSmart Digital Kitchen Scale from @EatSmartScales via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://bit.ly/hCyTaw
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, December 22nd at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
EatSmart provided me with a digital kitchen scale to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.