I’ve raved about Food Should Taste Good before. They are tortilla chips made from the highest quality, all natural ingredients cooked into the chips.
We tried Food Should Taste Good’s new Multigrain To-Go Packs (which include 6 individual 1.5oz Multigrain bags). They were perfect for us in the car as a quick snack. The individual bag decreased the possibility of a mess. What was even more amazing was that we were quite abusive to the bags, and the chips stayed together very well. Because nobody really likes the chip crumbs, right?
With flavors like Olive, Lime, Chocolate and Sweet Potato, you are sure to find a flavor for you and your family.
BUY IT: Visit their site and click on the $1 coupon button to get one for your next purchase.
WIN IT: TWO lucky Really, Are You Serious? readers will receive a sample case with a few bags of Multi-To-Go Packs.
For your first entry: Leave a comment saying you want to win. Or something fun.
EXTRA ENTRIES– Please leave an additional comment for each extra entry!
– Grab the new Really, Are You Serious button and place it on your blog (it’s to your right).
– Follow this blog (at the bottom of the page)…please re-follow if you aren’t being updated.
– Become a fan (or already be one) of Food Should Taste Good.
– Grab the Road Trip Event Button and place it in your sidebar.
– If you already have the Road Trip Event and commented on that original post (5 extra entries).
– Enter any other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway-tell me which you entered)
– Tweet this giveaway (leave the link to your tweet); one tweet daily; just come back and comment each time:
Win a case with a few bags of Multi-To-Go Packs #giveaway from Food Should Taste Good with @SeriousKrystyn http://bit.ly/di5UKE
*OPEN TO US
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, July 14th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
My opinions are my honest, and thoughtful views and were not influenced by any source. I was not compensated monetarily for this giveaway. I received the samples to facilitate the review.