This post brought to you by FRESCHETTA®. All opinions are 100% mine.
I take lunch to work pretty much every single day. Most of the time, I just take leftovers, but sometimes it’s nice to have something different. I recently had the opportunity to try FRESCHETTA® By the Slice in the BBQ Chicken flavor.
The pizza comes in four different varieties (all of which I found at my local grocery store):
* BBQ Recipe Chicken
* Vegetable Medley
* Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom
* Six Cheese Medley
It’s nice that you can get it only by the slice. It helps that you can only eat one piece, and also if there are two of you that can’t agree on your pizza toppings, you can each get your favorite.
The pizza is yummy, and the crust is crunchy. I really enjoy and like the of a BBQ chicken pizza…I only wish it didn’t come with onions on it, too. It tasted fresh and the sauce was enjoyable.
You can check them out: FRESCHETTA® on Twitter at @FreschettaPizza and on Facebook.
Win it: One lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader will win FRESCHETTA® By the Slice Pizza as well as a three piece FRESCHETTA® storage set.
For your first entry:
Tell me you want to win!
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Please use the tweet button to your left.
*OPEN TO US ONLY (lower 48 states, only)!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends end by Wednesday, May 4th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.