Glade has recently teamed up with Giuliana Rancic to offer simple tips for women to freshen their home décor and wardrobes – without breaking the bank.
Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection fragrances for the home (Bring on the Blossoms and Sparkle of Spring). These new scents are the perfect antidote after a long winter, so in order to help women beat the winter blues and update their looks for spring, both at home and in the closet, Giuliana has provided easy, affordable tips:
· Reinforce Ruffles. Spring is all about feeling pretty and feminine, and designers are pumping up the volume with ruffles. Whether on a throw pillow, journal or jacket, we’re seeing gorgeous fabrics and textures draped and ruffled into fabulous creations.
· Revitalize home fragrance! Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection fragrances refresh the home and wipe away the winter blahs. Giuliana loves the Sparkle of Spring Premium Room Spray because you can quickly fragrance a room and make it more inviting for family and friends. The citrus and ginger scent mixed with creamy vanilla helps any room feel energized for the season!
· Go for Geometric Jewels. Cool, geometric shapes are everywhere this spring. Clean, straight lines and bold color accents make a perfect pair. Best of all, you don’t have to spend a lot to achieve this look.
These new fragrances are available in Glade® Candle 4 oz. Jar, Premium Room Spray, Scented Oil Candle Decorative Glass Holder, Scented Oil Candle Refills; contains four refills, PlugIns® Scented Oil – 1- and 2-count refills.
We received the Sparkle of Spring Scent which is described as “zesty lime, ginger and vanilla.” When we first received the scented oil candle decorative glass holder and room spray, I was very hesitant to use them. The scent just wasn’t our thing. I even asked Mr. Serious who agreed. I went so far as to contact the company and tell them I wasn’t interested.
And, then, on a whim (after getting sick of smelling onions in the kitchen), I lit the candle, and let it go. And, I was very pleasantly surprised. It smelled nice. And, our house did smell Springy and lost the onion smell. So, after all, turns out we did like it.
One lucky reader will win a their samples of Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection .
For your first entry:
Leave a comment. Let me know you want to win…or something funny.
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends end by Wednesday, March 23rd at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
The Glade products for review and giveaway were provided by Glade. All thoughts and opinions are my own.