Our family really enjoys eating fish. Unfortunately, we aren’t exactly on the coast, so we aren’t going to get fresh fish all the time.
The alternative, trusting the Gorton’s Fisherman to catch our fish and have it ready and available at the grocery store for us. There are many options available, too, including, battered, beer battered and grilled.
The fish and shrimp really cook up nice and crispy (in the oven, because it’s healthier) and we’ve quite enjoyed it.
What a fun entertaining option for a quick appetizer to serve at your house. Can you say Superbowl party?
Grilled Shrimp Bruschetta
- 16-19 Gorton’s Scampi Grilled Shrimp
- 16 hard toast crackers
- 10 oz bruschetta topping
- Preheat oven to 425°F and cut tails off of shrimp.
- Arrange crackers on foil-lined baking sheet, top each cracker with 1 Tbsp bruschetta topping and 1 shrimp, bake 20-22 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
Make fresh bruschetta by combining 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic, 2 Tbsp chopped basil, 1/2 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil.
Entertaining made easy and tasty. Win, win.
One lucky reader will win two full value coupons for any Gorton’s product (with no maximum value stated on it..
For your first entry:
Leave a comment.
- Visit Gorton’s and tell me another product you would like to try (not mentioned here). (1 entry)
- “Like” Gorton’s on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall that you are entering to win a giveaway on Really, Are You Serious? (1 entry for each)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
Enter to #win 2 full value Gorton’s fish coupons via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://bit.ly/heRGHO
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, February 2nd at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
I was provided Gorton’s coupons to facilitate my review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.