– #2 has her eye surgery this (Tuesday) morning (for her clogged tear ducts). Please keep us in your prayers. It was quick and easy with #1, almost 3 years ago, exactly. Here’s hoping for the same.
– Mr. Serious and I both had our 5 year anniversary at work this year. I got a marble paper weight with my name on it. He got to go to a website and pick out an award (with choices like Fossil watches, blenders and purses). He chose a golf bag. He has a golf bag. He doesn’t even really golf.
– While golfing in Houston, the sole fell off of his golf shoes. Fortunately, the in-laws live on the course, so when they came by that hole, we gave him his tennis shoes. Too bad they didn’t have golf shoes on the award website. Then again, he might start golfing more.
– #1 calls hand sanitizer "sanditizer" and no matter how many times we break it down, the two sound the same to her.
– She is starting dance classes in August. She couldn’t be more excited. She’s been looking forward to it since the beginning of the summer. I’m also pretty excited, too.
– Some crazy, hybrid ant-thing bit/stung my arm in Houston. Like immediate fire (not a normal fire ant with a white spot in the middle). Just a huge, penny-sized, bright red welt on my arm. It’s still visible TWO WEEKS later.
– We went to the girls’ school (aka daycare) this weekend for their open house. They reminded us that #2 needs to be done with the paci. The goal is Friday. It’s going to be tough with this one. I’m contemplating the paci fairy (like with #1) or just cutting the end off of it and "breaking" it. Suggestions? Hints? Advice?
– #2 ends every sentence with "mama." Think she’s been around me too much? She even does it with daddy. "More juice, mama." "Night, night, mama." "Bath, mama." I secretly love it. Well, except when she randomly screams "mama" at the top of her lungs while.in.the.car!
– I go back to work next week. That’s just craziness. It’s pretty much the shortest summer ever.
– We bought generic Zyrtec (like we always do), but I think this is a bad batch. My sinuses are killing me and I’ve been sneezing like crazy!
-My MRI of my head came back normal. Stop laughing. So, I’m now going to the chiropractor. It’s heaven. Not only does it make my neck and head feel better, but it’s almost like getting a massage and a little date to myself all rolled into one. And, the hand tingling has pretty much disappeared.
– It is damn-near impossible to get a picture of 3 kids 3 and under. Evidence? Got it.