Schick Quattro for Women disposable razors will do just that for you!
(Now here’s where I admit, I’m confused)…
I was sent the Schick Xtreme3 razors to test out. I’m told they are quattro (which to me means, right, Latin, Greek, something like that)? However, mine only have three blades.
Regardless, they still achieve great and smooth results. The handle is nice and sturdy and one of my favorite things about Schick is that the blades have a little give in them, so they really can follow your contours.
I actually prefer the men’s razors to the women’s (as well as the shave gel), but I’m not sure why. I always feel like it’s a better shave…but these women’s ones worked just as well.
Right now, Schick is doing their “Play It Smooth” promotion. In each pack of razors there is a special code to download FREE Exclusive Rock Band 3 PROTRACKS. This site will give you a chance to embrace your love of music through song downloads, games and a unique sweepstakes. A stop by the Schick Play it Smooth Facebook page offers even more opportunities to win. There are a lot of fun prizes to be won for readers that enter the sweepstakes online!
Two lucky Really, Are You Serious? readers win win two samples (pretty sure it’s the 8 pack) of Schick razors for women.
For your first entry:
Do you want to win? Tell me!
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Hairy legs? Enter to win some new Schick razors from @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/uKazs
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends end by Wednesday, April 20th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
I received the razor samples to facilitate the review. No other compensation was received. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.