ecomom is devoted to Eco-concious living made easy and affordable. They carry food, toys, books, more for the ecoconcious parent and guardian.
It is always a pleasure working with the eco-friendly, baby prodcut ecomom. They carry such a large variety of Earth friendly products that I find myself perusing their online store for a long time.
We were recently sent the Kid Basix Sippy Cup. It is an 11 ounce sippy cup made from stainless steel. Therefore, it is non-leaching, meaning it won’t put chemicals into your kiddo’s drink. Of course the spout still has some plastic, but it is BPA and phthalate free as are the removable handles. Additionally, it features a Thermo Plastic Rubber sleeve that not only provides protection when dropped, but also insulation from hot and cold.
It comes in pink, blue and green (more like aqua).
This cup is suggested for ages 6 months and up.
We took the handles off when giving it to #2 as we didn’t figure she needed them anymore. We were right. She immediately knew what to do with it and which way to turn it. I think this would be an ideal started sippy cup as the spout is more like a bottle and sort of like a straw.
It also has a valve inside of the lid. While it isn’t leak proof, it is spill proof (meaning, to us, that if you shake it upside-down, like #2 did, some drops will come out, but it won’t come flowing out).
We were overall pleased with the cup and would use it again.
Buy It: Ecomom is offering 15% off your first order when you use the code SB002403. (See below. This also gets you bonus entries into this giveaway.) Also, check out their new EcoPass which allows you to purchase a $99 annual membership, providing a 15% discount on every order as well as free shipping on all purchases.
Win It: Ecomom is offering one Really, Are You Serious? reader a $15 Gift Certificate to use as you choose.
First Entry: Visit ecomom and let me know another product you would like to try.
EXTRA ENTRIES– Please leave an additional comment for each extra entry!
– Grab the new Really, Are You Serious button and place it on your blog (it’s to your right).
– Follow this blog (at the bottom of the page)…please re-follow if you aren’t being updated.
– Follow ecomom on twitter.
– Like ecomom on facebook and let them know that I sent you on their wall.
– Make a purchase from ecomom (5 entries)
– Grab the Road Trip Event Button and place it in your sidebar.
– You already have the Road Trip Event and commented on that original post (5 extra entries).
– Enter any other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway-tell me which you entered)
– Tweet this giveaway (leave the link to your tweet); one tweet daily; just come back and comment each time:
Win a $15 gift certificate #giveaway from @ecomomceo with @SeriousKrystyn http://bit.ly/ecomomgc
*OPEN TO US and CANADA
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, July 21st at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
My opinions are my honest, and thoughtful views and were not influenced by any source. I was not compensated monetarily for this giveaway. I received the samples to facilitate the review.