I’m breastfeeding. Therefore, I’m hungry. All the time. I need good, healthy, easy to grab snacks to keep myself nourished!
I was introduced to KIND heathy grains granola snacks. They definitely fit the bill.
The easiest way to enjoy them is to stick my hand in the bag, grab a bunch of them and send them straight into my stomach. Delicious. My sister visited and devoured half the bag of one of the flavors. The girls easily took out the other half!
If I have a little more time, I sprinkled the granola over some Greek yogurt and added some fruit. A healthy, delicious breakfast or snack. (#2 loves this, too. She calls the granola “vanilla” for some reason, but it’s her favorite breakfast lately. We’re going to have to find an Atlanta Whole Foods and Earth Fare Markets to get more, because ours are gone (in all honesty, I’ll probably pop on to KINDsnacks.com, and get them online!).
KIND Healthy Grains are available in the following varieties:
- Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters provides 5g of protein and contains 16g of whole grains.
- Vanilla Blueberry Clusters with Flax Seeds is high in fiber and contains 750mg of omega-3 fatty acids, 16g of whole grains.
- Cinnamon Oat Clusters with Flax Seeds is high in fiber and contains 720mg of omega-3 fatty acids and 16g of whole grains.
- Maple Walnut Clusters with Chia & Quinoa contains 300mg of omega-3 fatty acids and 17g of whole grains.
- Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Clusters is a good source of fiber and contains 16g of whole grains.
- Oats & Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut is a good source of fiber and contains 17g of whole grains.
We tested out the peanut butter whole grain clusters, the dark chocolate & cranberry clusters (my favorite) and the oats & honey clusters with toasted coconut (my sisters’ favorite). But, they were all delicious. And, gone in less time than I care to admit!
Each of the six flavors features delicious, artisanal blends of 100% whole grains such as amaranth, quinoa and buckwheat, along with superfoods including blueberries, walnuts, chia seeds and flax. Not only are they power packed with nutrients and protein, but they are also all natural, gluten-free and one serving provides 1/3 your daily quota of whole grains.
*FTC compliance: I received the samples to facilitate my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. No compensation was received.