Kool-aid FunFizz is a tasty surprise treat for us. We don’t normally drink Kool-aid, so this was something different for the trip.
You add one tablet into 8 ounces of water, and it starts to fizz (sort of like Alka-Seltzer). Once the fizzing is done, you have a fruity beverage. And, each serving only has 5 calories (which means it’s made with artificial sweetener.
Once the bubbling is done, you are left with the regular flavor of sugar-free Kool-Aid you expect. I thought it was going to remain fizzy, but that isn’t the case.
One bummer is, if you want to put it into a sippy cup, you have to let it fizz completely before adding a lid as you don’t want to seal it up while it is still releasing gas.
WIN IT: I have two packs of Kool-aid Fun Fizz to send to one lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader.
For your first entry: Leave a comment saying you want to win. Or something fun.
EXTRA ENTRIES– Please leave an additional comment for each extra entry!
– Grab the new Really, Are You Serious button and place it on your blog (it’s to your right).
– Follow this blog (at the bottom of the page)…please re-follow if you aren’t being updated.
– Grab the Road Trip Event Button and place it in your sidebar.
– You already have the Road Trip Event and commented on that original post (5 extra entries).
– Enter any other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway-tell me which you entered)
– Tweet this giveaway (leave the link to your tweet); one tweet daily; just come back and comment each time:
Win a 2 packs of Kool-Aid Fun Fizz #giveaway with @SeriousKrystyn http://bit.ly/9vRBeY
*OPEN TO US
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, July 14th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
My opinions are my honest, and thoughtful views and were not influenced by any source. I was not compensated monetarily for this giveaway. I received the samples to facilitate the review.