I never imagined I would have a kid with curly hair, let alone two of them (and another one who might end up with curly hair). Fortunately, it grew really slow for the first, so I had a while to figure out what to do with it. For example, I never brush or comb their hair dry. Only wet, with conditioner on it in the tub/shower. Otherwise, it gets all poufy (see left!)
But, when we take care of it, keep it properly moisturized and use products for curly hair, they get beautiful ringlets (and are called “Annie” by strangers…several times on vacation, too). Don’t you just love the personality here?
The KRLY Kids Collection is composed of:
No Time for Tears Shampoo
- A gentle formula designed to cleanse curly hair without the tears
- Proteins and amino acids create luxurious curls
- It has a great smell (watermelon bubble gum fragrance)
No More Knots 2 in1 Conditioner (we weren’t able to test this one out).
- 2 in 1 detangling rinse and leave in conditioner helps prevent split ends and doubles as a leave-in moisture treatment
- Leaves a great slip in curls so a comb will glide right through
Pump n’ Go Styling Spray Gel
- Special wheat proteins define curls and protect against humidity
- Easy spray on application is perfect for kids on the go
- This is nice for taming the crazies and giving the curls extra “umph” in the morning.
*samples provided to facilitate the review. All thoughts are 100% my own.