Daycare=lost stuff. Or, having to label everything so it doesn’t get lost. With two constantly growing kids, this is a challenge.
We even had an issue with a little girl having the same jacket…we had to figure out which was which, that wasn’t fun.
Enter Lovable Labels. What is lost is now found.
We were sent the Holly Jolly Gift Pack– Christmas Jewel set. We personalized it with #1’s name and a little princess tiara icon (there are over 40 to chose from).
They arrive in a pretty, shiny envelope ready for gift giving. And, they are all bound in a little booklet with staples on the pages so they are much easier to keep track of.
The colors are very bright and vibrant, and the text is easy to read (notice, I blurred out our last name, the text and icon are actually centered on the stickers). Each set of stickers is labeled as to which stickers they are.
My favorite are the clothes labels. The only restriction is that the sticker must be put on the clothing tag, or else it won’t stay on in the washing machine and dryer. You can see under this sticker I tried to write #1’s name, but the tag had such a crazy pattern on it, you couldn’t read it. Now, with the labels, just stick it on and it’s clear who the jacket belongs to.
The stickers are also great for school supplies like pens/pencils, notebooks, backpacks and more (and the little tag is going on her backpack ASAP). Of course, she loves seeing her name on her stuff, too!.
Buy It! Pop over and look at the holiday packs of stickers available at Lovable Labels. They start at $14.99.
Win It! One lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader will win a holiday pack of stickers (or pack of equivalent if after the holiday stickers are available).
For your first entry: Visit Loveable Labels and let me know which icon you would pick for your labels.
- Follow Lovable Labels on Twitter.
- “Like” Lovable Labels on Facebook– leave them a comment meaningful comment on their wall letting them know I sent you (2 entries).
- Subscribe to Really, Are You Serious via email (you must verify) (3 entries).
- Follow Really, Are You Serious publicly via google friend connect-Link on bottom center (1 entry).
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook (Leave user name)-(1 entry).
- Leave a new and relevant comment on another post, leave a link to that post (1 entry per comment- limit five).
- Enter any of my active giveaways (1 entry each)
- Follow me on twitter: @SeriousKrystyn (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog-Leave a comment with the link (2 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
Enter to #win a personalized labels holiday sticker pack from Really, Are You Serious? #giveaway from @mylovablelabels http://bit.ly/gBCk0M
*OPEN TO US AND CANADA ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, December 15th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
Lovable Labels provided me with the label set to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.