“Welcome to Moe’s.” That’s what they’ll shout at you when you walk in.
Moe’s recently unveiled new menu and food mission wheel that steers fans to low-calorie, gluten-free and vegetarian options. Free from microwaves, animal fat, lard or MSG and all made with over 20 organic, freshly prepared ingredients including hormone-free grilled chicken, beef and organic tofu, Moe’s lets you feed the Moe-ment with its burritos, nachos, rice bowls and more!
And, Moe’s is also a part of Meatless Mondays (a recent trend even talked about on Oprah this week! If you are looking for a new diet challenge, maybe you could give them a try.
Also, Moe’s released an online coupon for a free kids meal! There are about 6,000 of these coupons still available.
We all headed to Moe’s on a Thursday. It wasn’t too crowded and we all got in line and ordered immediately.
Fortunately, I had told Mr. Serious about their new options and he looked at them before-hand. It didn’t dawn on me that they weren’t posted on the regular menu on the wall, so I just ordered off of that. It wasn’t until they started my burrito that I realized the new low-calorie burrito options weren’t there (and I didn’t order one).
His burrito looked yummy. It was made with a wheat tortilla and was a little smaller in size. However, I’m pretty certain the ladies making it used the same amount of ingredients because his was busting at the seams. He said it was delicious.
My burrito was very tasty, too, and even though I didn’t order off the low calorie menu, I think I did okay without including cheese, sour cream or guacamole.
The kids meals were perfect. The girls both ate their entire cheese taco, chips, cookie and drink.
Overall, we really enjoyed our Moe’s experience, and next time I’ll be sure to order off the new (sort of hidden) menu.
Moe’s Southwest Grill would like to give one lucky reader a $25 gift card to use on menu items of their chosing.
For your first entry:
Leave a comment. Let me know you want to win…or something funny.
- Check out the new food mission menu and let me know what you would order. (1 entry)
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- RSVP to one of the Pull-Up Potty Dance Events on Facebook (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Enter to win a $25 gift card from @Moes_HQ via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://bit.ly/hqyHlr
*OPEN TO US ONLY, no PO Boxes!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends end by Wednesday, March 9th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
Moe’s provided me with a gift card and gift pack to check out their restaurant and menu. All thoughts and opinions are my own.