Do you need a mom’s night out or girl’s night out? Have I got the thing for you.
MOTHERHOOD THE MUSICAL is playing from September 22 – November 20, 2011 at the 14th Street Playhouse.
A baby is just the beginning. Motherhood is for life …
MOTHERHOOD THE MUSICAL is the joyous journey and loving look at the blessings and perils of being a mom. It’s climbing the emotional mountain only to find that there’s laundry at the top. It’s discovering how powerful your love can be and how quickly your children grow up. It’s helping them find their way and not losing yours. It’s about laughing and crying, craziness and calm, smiles and tears … and all before breakfast. This hysterical and poignant four-woman musical is a must-see for anyone who is, has, or knows a mom. It will remind you that it’s not just about Motherhood … it’s about you.
2 lucky readers will win a set of four tickets. One will win 4 tickets for 9/28 and and one will win 4 tickets on 9/29.
For your first entry:
Let me know which date you’d like to win (9/28 or 9/29) *this is important..
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter any other live giveaway on Really, Are You Serious (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Win a four pack of tickets to see Motherhood the Musical (mom’s night out) in #ATL via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/yeDXM
*OPEN TO US ONLY (lower 48 states, only)! *Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one! *Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen. *Contest ends end by Wednesday, September 7th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after. *Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
Full disclosure. I will be receiving two tickets to the show. No other compensation was received. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.