Our girls have shown their love of My Pillow Pets before. In fact, #2 even knows them and calls them her “pillow fight” and can identify them as puppy or ladybug. I’m excited to see the blankets, slippers, backpacks and books they have out now, too.
They love playing with them as loveable stuffed animals, but more importantly, laying on them in their beds as full-sized pillows.
And, I can attest to this; they are machine washable and dryable. I just threw them in the washing machine in a pillow case to wash, and then put tennis balls in the dryer. Came out as fluffy as ever!
My Pillow Pets has a new place you can go to meet all of the My Pillow Pets in cartoon version characters. These My Pillow Pets represent cultures and values from around the world. These characters are making their debut on the new My Pillow Pets blog. You can meet characters just like Ms. Ladybug.
Win It: One lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader will win their own Ms. Ladybug My Pillow Pet.
For your first entry: Tell me you want to win!
- Leave a comment or question on Ms. Ladybug’s blog post(2 extra entries)
- Subscribe to Really, Are You Serious via email (you must verify) (3 extra entries).
- Follow Really, Are You Serious via google friend connect (1 extra entry).
- Be a fan of Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook- Link on bottom right (1 extra entry).
- Be a fan of Pillow Pets on Facebook (1 extra entry).
- Leave a new and relevant comment on another post, leave a link to that post (1 extra entry per comment- limit five).
- Follow @SeriousKrystyn on twitter and tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet):
Win a Ms. Ladybug My Pillow Pet @mypillowpets with @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://bit.ly/a4cJzT
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, November 24th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
My Pillow Pets provided me with a Ms. Ladybug sample review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.