Even in the south, it gets cold here. Cold enough for the heater to be running.
And, that heater dries out the air tremendously. Between my allergies and allergy medicine, my nose is painfully dry…like bloody nose dry. Gross, right?
So, when I was sent some Ocean Nasal Care products for moisturizing the nose, I really got excited. I know it’s super lame, but so very true.
They provide general moisturizing during dry climates and cold temperatures, and while spending time in enclosed spaces (e.g., classrooms, train rides, air travel, etc.). Both for grown ups and kids.
They are good for:
· Relieving allergy, cold & flu symptoms
· Relieving congestion by thinning mucus
· Reducing nosebleeds from dryness
One lucky reader will win one of each of the Ocean Nasal Care products above.
For your first entry:
Leave a comment. Easy enough.
- Visit Ocean Nasal Care and tell me which product would be best for you and why (1 entry)
- “Like” Ocean Nasal Care on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall that you are entering to win a giveaway on Really, Are You Serious? (1 entry for each)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
Enter to #win an assortment of Ocean Nasal Care Products via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://bit.ly/dTPq9d
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, January 12th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
I was provided samples of Ocean Nasal Care Products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.