When we are looking for a show or movie to watch as a family, Netflix never fails us. This holiday season, we have been looking for Christmas movies we all can enjoy together.
Just last week, the girls decided to watch White Christmas and they seemed to enjoy it. Of course, I try to watch Love Actually every year….with or without Mr. Serious.
Of course, the ages of your family members will mean your mileage will vary with these selections, but hopefully, you can find a couple that will help your family watch a show together.
Family Holiday Movies to Stream on Netflix
- Christmas with the Kranks (PG)
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
- Mickey’s Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mickey Mouse
- Christmas is Here Again (G)
- White Christmas (TV-G)
- Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas (G)
- Beethoven’s Christmas Adventure (PG)
- Christmas Cracker (TV-PG)
- The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About Christmas (TV-Y)
- Pete’s Christmas (PG)
- A Dogwalker’s Christmas Tale (TV-G)
- Curious George A Very Monkey Christmas (TV-G)
- Mariah Carey’s Merriest Christmas (TV-G)
- Christmas Ranch (TV-G)
- Casper’s Haunted Christmas (G)
- Abominable Christmas (TV-Y7)
- Good Luck Charlie: It’s Christmas (TV-G)
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular (TV-PG)
- An Evergreen Christmas (PG)
- A Christmas Star (G)
- Journey to the Christmas Star (G)
- My Little Pony: A Very Minty Christmas
- Thomas & Friends: Merry Christmas Thomas
- Mandie and the Forgotten Christmas (G)
- Thomas & Friends: A Very Thomas Christmas
- Thomas & Friends: The Christmas Engine
- Thomas & Friends: Ultimate Christmas
- Bob the Builder: Bob’s White Christmas (TV-Y)
- Hercules Saves Christmas (TV-PG)
- The Koala Brothers Outback Christmas (TV-Y)
- Mule-Tide Christmas (PG)
There are even more movies listed, but I felt like this was a good place to start with movies the whole family could enjoy. Especially the whole family with little kids. There are definitely some that are family friendly in the older kids group as well.
What’s on your must-see list for the holidays?