For as long as I can remember, way back to my school days, I was obsessed with pens and highlighters. I always wanted new ones; different colors, different styles, different tips. And I was particular, too. I couldn’t use generics, they had to be name-brand, quality pens.
I can recall joining a “club” (that we made) where we all bought different pens and pen packs and traded for what we wanted in the set. Yes, a little crazy, right?
In junior high and high school, my notebooks would look like rainbows. I had to make things stand out. I would have several pens on my desk at one time. And, in math classes, only mechanical please. I couldn’t stand anything less than the sharpest pencil possible all the time!
Of course this all translated to my teaching days. I had to have purple and green pens in my mix. I just couldn’t do all blue and black. Too darn generic. I was possessive, too. Don’t try to take my purple pen from me.
Now that I work from home, my notes (which are everywhere) are often in different colors (never color-coded mind you), and with different doodles on them. I still have to have them, though. Honestly, I don’t like sharing with my girls, either, but I do.
I also like to send out handwritten notes via snail mail, too. Who doesn’t like to see a hand address envelope and letter in with their pile of immediately-go-to-the-recycle-bin mail and bills? This girl does. Wouldn’t you know it, these notes are also typically in a fun color, and written with a nice pen, too.
I was recently sent an assortment of BIC®’s back-to-school line up, and I am in pen/pencil loving heaven. Ball point, marker pens, gel pens and mechanical pencils and even highlighter tape. It’s dream come true.
So many fun new things for a student or teacher, or pen-lover to try out and use!
- BIC® Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen – Our newest product that features a lightweight stylus on one end and a retractable ballpoint pen with smooth-writing Easy-Glide System® ink on the other!
- BIC Automatic Mechanical Pencil – Our innovative and refillable mechanical pencil that easily retracts with just one click of the clip at the top of the barrel.
- BIC For Her Gel and Marker Pens – These smooth-writing gel and marker pens bring style and sleekness to any writing experience.
- BIC Brite Liner Highlighter Tape – This one-of-a-kind, fluorescent tape not only adds vibrant highlights without bleeding through paper, but is also eraseable! !
- BIC Round Stic Grip – Offered in vivid fashion inks, this pen provides comfort for everyday writing.
- BIC Z4+ Roller in classic and fashion colors – With its .7mm fine point, this pen writes smoothly with a visible ink supply.
*I was sent a variety pack of BIC® products to facilitate my review + post. All thoughts are my own. No compensation was received.