I am the worst at printing pictures. The last time I did it was for #2’s birth. And before that, December 2007!
So when Posters Printing recently gave me the opportunity to try out a poster, I jumped at the opportunity.
Their website is incredibly easy to use. You can pick from three sizes of prints and three different finishes. And, when these selections are made, you are immediately told the final price you will pay (shipping included).
There are five things in particular we’re committed to staying laser focused on to assure PostersPrinting.com remains the number one destination for professional quality poster printing on the web.
- Quality: Every poster produced by PostersPrinting.com is digitally printed and expertly finished on Kodak presses for crystal clear photo quality color. We use only top grade paper stocks and durable shipping materials, assuring your job looks flawless and arrives in perfect condition.
- Value: Based on the quality of our materials, our turnaround times, and flat rate domestic shipping, our prices are the most competitive on the web.
- Reliability: Unlike some of our competitors, we’re not a one-press print shop. We operate out of the largest, automated digital print facility in North America; 165,000 square feet with over 500 full time employees.
- Honesty: The last thing we want is for a customer to be confused by our pricing or surprised by the quality of the poster that arrives at their door. To prevent that, we show you the full cost of your poster project, including shipping, prior to uploading your file. We also assign every uploaded file an Image Grade; if your file is of insufficient quality to be enlarged to poster-size, we tell you upfront and strongly suggest you choose a different file.
- Convenience: From start to finish, ordering a professional quality poster from PostersPrinting.com takes less than 5 minutes. You can then log into your account to track the status of your project, connect with our Customer Service Team, or re-order a poster you have printed with us before in one easy step.
I had a hard time picking out which picture to use. These were some of my choices:
So, what did I do? I made a collage and had that printed. We’re equal opportunity here. And, realistically, I don’t have many good pictures of the girls together. This is the exact image I uploaded.
When I uploaded my image, I got an ‘A.’ I would not have settled for anything less.
And, it arrived super quick. In a hard tube with bubble wrap on the ends so they, too, were protected. When I unrolled it, I couldn’t have been more pleased.
Here’s the 24″x18″ final product, framed and hanging on my wall. It really is much clearer than this picture shows. It looks exactly like what I uploaded.
My improvements? I honestly couldn’t think of a single one. The website was easy to navigate and the product was great. Even the price was good at $26.75 (including FedEx ground shipping).
Want one? Posters Printing has generously offered my readers a 30% discount off any order by May 31, 2009. Just use the discount code TRYUS30 when you check out.
Make sure to enter my Bugaloo Kids shoe giveaway.
Winners of the “surprise” giveaway:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
12 20 13
Timestamp: 2009-05-02 00:13:20 UTC
Congrats, ladies, email me at reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com…let me know your mailing address and I’ll get it out to you, stat!