For the most part, the 3 day training was a success, but we’ve still had some bumps in the road.
And, we still celebrate our potty victories with small treats and potty dances.
In fact, Pull-Ups is hosting The Potty Dance in Atlanta (as well as several other locations in the US in the coming month.
· Date: Tuesday, March 15
· Time: 11:30am – 1:00pm EST.
· Where: Mall of Georgia – Nordstrom Court, 3333 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30519
· RSVP: on Facebook.
· Admission: The Potty Dance Party at Mall of Georgia is a free event for everyone
Pull-Ups would love to have you come and celebrate potty dancing with them.
If you can’t come, you can still get in on the Potty Dance action and participate on Potty Dance Day (March 5) by tuning in at Pull-Ups.com at 11:30 EST for a special live streamed concert from children’s music group Ralph’s World. If you’d like to you can RSVP to the Potty Dance Day.
Pull-ups would like to provide one lucky Really, Are You Serious reader with a Pull-Ups Potty Dance pack.
For your first entry:
Leave a comment. Let me know you want to win…or something funny.
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- RSVP to one of the Pull-Up Potty Dance Events on Facebook (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet and include a link to this post in your tweet):
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends end by Wednesday, March 9th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
“Pull-Ups® training pants provided product, incentives and a reader giveaway for me to attend the Potty Dance Party. However, my opinions on the product and The Potty Dance experience are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive sentiments towards Pull-Ups® or their products.”