Today is the last day of school! Ahhhh…..
And, while I have the girls registered for several camps at our church, I’m always looking for things to do in our area.
Red Tricycle is just that! It is a digital city guide for parents that recently launched in Atlanta. They have ideas for things to see, eat and do with your kids in Atlanta, with the ability to select a date with a list for that day. (they are in 7 US cities and have a national edition). They also have party planning ideas, recipes, store info and more.
They are celebrating their launch with a huge giveaway. They are giving away 17 awesome prizes from Atlanta’s best businesses!
- Graco Children’s Products Jogger Stroller (this helped me train for my runDisney event two weeks ago!)
- 4 Tickets to Tree Top Quest
- $300 Child Portraiture Session from Kate Byars Photography
- cinda b Baby Bag & Travel Friendly Pouch in Scala Ivory
- 2 Family Memberships to Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Family Membership to Southeastern Railway Museum
- Family 5 Pack to AREA 51 – Aurora Cineplex and The Fringe Miniature Golf
- 1 pink and 1 green Highchair Organizer
- The Music Class, Fall Session
- Build your own bday party for 6 at Hippo Hop $200
- B. Baby Braithwaite Gift Certificate emerald august
- $250 Gift Certificate
- 4 Pair of Babiators, 2 original, 2 polarized
- $200 Family Photo Session with Deana Levine Photography (She took pictures of the girls and I two years ago. Love, Love, LOVE them!)
- Southern Sitters & Nannies Annual Membership
- Rhubarb & Custard $75 Gift Certificate
- $300 Youth Technology Center Gift Certificate
When you enter, be sure to let them know that Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? sent you!
This post was sponsored by Red Tricycle. All opinions are 100% mine!