I think I’m the last person to get on the Scentsy wagon. And, I’m kicking myself.
Scentsy Warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Scentsy Brick.
With no flame, soot, smoke, or lead, the Scentsy system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 delightful Scentsy fragrances.
My order arrived SUPER quick (less than a week!)
Once it arrived, I thought, oh no, it’s really hot outside, this is going to be a waxy mess.
Not the case. Scentsy thought of everything. The wax bars were sealed in a separate insulated cooler bag with an ice back. And, they were in perfect condition.
I picked three scents, Berry Blush, Cranberry Mango and Black Raspberry Vanilla. They all smell wonderful. And, they aren’t weak at all.
You just take the wax brick out of the plastic container, place in it the warmer, turn it on, and the wax starts to melt. I think it took less than 15 minutes to melt it. Now, it does get warm, so don’t place the warmer where kids can reach it.
I chose the Black Satin full-sized warmer and it is so pretty. I started with it in the kitchen, and decided to move it to the living room. But, I can smell it throughout the house. (It’s not strong in one place either, just the perfect amount of smell.)
One of the cool things is if you get tired of a smell, you just pour the melted wax back into it’s brick/bar container, wipe out the warmer with a paper towel, and put a different smell in. I like that versatility.
I can’t wait to try out some other smells, too. There are so many options.
There isn’t a thing I would change about it! (I like it so much I’m ordering Mother’s Day gifts from Jennifer, too!)
Want to win your own full-sized warmer? Jennifer is graciously giving away the Mother’s Day Warmer called Socorro with 3 scentsy bars (Skinny Dippin’, Mums and Marigolds, and Sugar Cookie.)
For your first entry:
Tell me who you would give this to? Or would you keep it for yourself?
- Place an order with Jennifer on her Scentsy page (10 entries)
- “Like” Jennifer’s Scentsy page on Facebook and leave her a comment that you want to win from Really, Are You Serious?. (leave username-4 entries)
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Win your very own Mother’s Day Scentsy Warmer with three scent bars via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/W4yMs
*OPEN TO US ONLY (lower 48 states, only)! *Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one! *Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen. *Contest ends end by Wednesday, May 4th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after. *Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
The typical fine print. We received the Black Satin warmer and three scents to facilitate the review. No other compensation was received. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.