I’ve mentioned it a time or two before, but the Serious house is quite fond of Sid the Science Kid. I’m so glad that there is a show geared at kids that is about science (the scientific method, friction, elasticity and more).
The girls enjoy the music and singing, and the “get” the science lessons, too.
Their favorite character is Gerald. He’s the goofy pink kid with the faux-hawk. In fact, our two year old carries the case around and says “Gerald funny. You like him? Gerald funny.” It’s so cute.
And, our four year old laughs hysterically during all of the episodes.
They really enjoyed Sid’s Sing Along. The singing. The science (on their day off from school). And, the show they put on for their mom, dad and Zeke.
One lucky reader is going to win their own copy of Sid’s Sing Along on DVD..
For your first entry:
Leave a comment. Let me know you want to win…or something funny.
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Enter any of my current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered, tell me the giveaway entered).
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway link (leave the link) (2 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
Enter your own copy of Sid’s Sing Along DVD via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://bit.ly/gmIU4o
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, February 11th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
I was provided a copy of Sid’s Sing Along to facilitate my review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.