These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you recieve the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to recieve the award after recieving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times–we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
Always with the rules! I guess there is no such thing as a free lunch now, is there?
1) Stephanie at Little Bits of Sugar. She got me started with my blog again (after a two year hiatus)…she has a beautiful little girl that has a nice wardrobe than I do! And, or course, she is an excellent writer.
2) Wendi at Because Wendi Said So. She’s got a great looking family, and she’s hilarious. And, she isn’t afraid to admit her mistakes…to the whole bloggy world! And, she’s willing to go on a trip with a bus load of teenagers (hello…maybe a little crazy)!
3) Rhea at Texas Word Tangle. Can you say funny? And, she’s got two little hilarious men to add to her fun! She’s always doing fun things with them and making silly observations on her surroundings.
4) Carol at Siswick Construction Zone. She’s one of my newer finds. She isn’t afraid to write about funny stuff, and wonder why she gets so many hits (if you are wondering…just use the word b00bs in a post)! She’s got two handsome little men, too!
5) McMommy at The McMommy Chronicles. She’s hilarious! And, so honest. And, hey, if you are willing to admit that you used your b00b cream on your lips, you’re on my list! Because, I’ve done it, too…and I didn’t read about it anywhere! So, she makes me feel inventive!
So, there’s my five! Have fun passing them on to others!!!