We’ve really been on a yogurt kick at our house lately. Especially organic yogurt.
The girls’ very first yogurt was YoBaby. The would devour it and ask for it every day for breakfast (once they can talk). We recently had a chance to try it again, and she was quite fond of it. #2 devoured the stuff.
YoBaby is made with whole milk which pediatricians recommend for healthy brain development, and without the use of persistent pesticides. It’s actually the only one I could find when looking that was made with whole milk and was organic (maybe your store has other ones).
And, when I started counting calories, I learned that my usual cup of cereal wasn’t going to cut it (unless I wanted to eat fruit and veggies only the rest of the day). I’m not usually the biggest yogurt fan, but I kept hearing all of the rage about Greek yogurt (with it’s high protein and low calories). “Centuries ago, when Greek shepherds made yogurt, everything was organic—rBST and pesticides didn’t exist. We make it just like they did: using pure, wholesome ingredients from nature, like delicious organic fruit and organic milk.” -Gary
It’s thick and creamy and oh so flavorful. And it fills you up, too.
We’ve quite enjoyed our yogurts and I know we’ll be purchasing more.
Check out the Stonyfield Farms Coupon Page to help with your purchases.
One lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader will five coupons each for Oikos and YoBaby.
For your first entry:
Tell us you’d like to win!
- Tell me the flavor you think you will enjoy most (1 entry).
- Subscribe to Really, Are You Serious via email (you must verify) (3 entries).
- Follow Really, Are You Serious publicly via google friend connect-Link on bottom center (1 entry).
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook (Leave user name) (1 entry).
- Leave a new and relevant comment on another non-giveaway post; let me know which post (1 entry per comment- unlimited).
- Follow me on twitter: @SeriousKrystyn (1 entry)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
Enter to #win 5 coupons each for Oikos and YoBaby via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/H50CR
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, July 27th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
I was provided coupons to facilitate review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.