1. Favorite Person – It’s a toss up, but I think I’ll say hubby is #1 and lovely daughter #2!
2. Favorite Food – Mexican right now..but I hate smelling like food after eating, so we haven’t had any in a while.
3. Quirks about you – I love having my hair styled and make-up on, but I never want to take the time to do it. Case in point: I have like 3 lipglosses/lipsticks in my purse, and almost never wear them.
4. How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? A wonderful and beautiful wife and mother.
5. Any regrets in life? Nope. There are probably things that I wish I would have done differently, but not regrets.
6. Favorite charity/cause: MD Anderson Cancer center. They treated my cousin really well when she was going through therapy.
7. Favorite Blog: Can’t say I have a favorite, either.
8. Something you can’t get enough of? It’s a toss up between my daughter and my hubby! I love spending time with both of them.
9. Worst job you ever had? Working at Sonic. They always talked about sex and drugs!! I did enjoy making myself all the free drinks I could drink, though.
10. What job would you pay NOT to have? I don’t think I would pay to not have a job, but I don’t think I would be good at being a janitor. They are totally unappreciated and have to clean up after some nasty stuff.
11. If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be? I would like to watch at #1’s daycare and see what she does when I’m not there. I can sneak a peek every once and a while, but she usually notices me.
12. Favorite Bible Verse/Quote: John 3:16: 6″For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
13. Guilty pleasure: Right now, pretty much anything salty or sweet. But, I think I would kill for a “fully leaded” margarita.
14. Got any confessions?: Nope, not that I could think of.
15. If you had $1000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you spend it on? I’d like to get a nice new purse.
16. Favorite thing about your house? Our bedroom. It feels so safe and cozy.
17. Least favorite thing: I wish we had one more bedroom and/or that our laundry room was upstairs instead of off of the kitchen.
18. One thing you are bad at: Losing gracefully repeatedly. I can do it a couple times, but after like 3 times, I’m read for something else.
19. If you could change one thing about your current circumstances what would it be? I wish I had planned more things to do this summer…but I’m still looking.
20. Who would you like to meet someday? Jesus.
21. What makes you feel sexy? When my hubby looks at me in just the way only he can.
22. Who is your real life hero? This is a tough one…I think my hubby. He loves me and our daughter in a way that nobody else does and he would do anything for us.
23. What is the hardest part of your job? Disrespectful kids.
24. When are you most relaxed? Right before bed time.
25. What stresses you out? When things don’t go the way I envisioned them.
26. What can you NOT live without? My family.
27. Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Clearly I’m so in love with myself! HAHA!! Totally disagree.
28. Why do you blog? To make new friends and journal my thoughts.