Vitamins can be a hard pill to swallow. Many people not only have a hard time swallowing them, but for people with small stomachs from surgery or other conditions, pills aren’t an option.
Shop now and you can save almost 24%!
No more pills
I was recently sent a Tespo (click that link right there to save yourself 23% off on your order!) unit, a fun little dispenser and gadget along with 8 different vitamin formulas to help people be excited about taking vitamins and not have issues associated with the pill form to test out with my family.
How it works
The dispenser uses a disc that contains 31 doses of vitamin blend and dispenses it along with the required amount of water depending on the disc into a cup. It them mixes the powdered vitamins in the water and you have a drink that is ready to go.
Because they’ve switched to liquid form, they are able to remove all of the binding products and the result is just vitamins and minerals mixed to perfection. Tespo tells me it can be taken on an upset stomach with no stomach aches. This is because all Tespo formulas have no chemical binding agents or artificial fillers. (I haven’t tried it yet, because taking traditional vitamins on an empty stomach ALWAYS ends up with me expelling said vitamins from my body). But, with Tespo, I’ve experienced zero “vitamin burps” or other stomach issues I typically associate with vitamins.
The discs are
- Contain no sugar
- Contain no binding agents
- Nothing artificial
- Independently tested
- Contain no fillers
- BPA free
- Sustainable / Recyclable
- Are not pills
Prenatal (coming soon)
Bariatric (Brand NEW!): “Tespo Bariatric was formulated using the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery guidelines.”
Bariatric + Women’s
Bariatric + Men’s
Joint (Coming Soon)
Hair, Skin + Nails (Coming Soon)
Energy+ (Coming Soon)
How Tespo works
Fill the tank with water.
Insert your desired Tespo Disc.
Hit the button on the top to wake the machine up, once the light turns green, hit the button again and it runs the whole routine.
After about 2 minutes, it goes into a sleep mode. To wake it back up, just hit the button again.
How does it taste?
The women’s blend has a citrus taste while the children’s version is a little fruitier.
I’m told that liquid vitamins are absorbed nearly 70% better than traditional pills and tablets. I like those odds.
- I like that I’m not eating sugar or other binders that aren’t necessary.
- I like that my kids like taking a vitamin daily and that it’s not loaded with sugar that can cause problems with their teeth.
- I like that it keeps track of what day I’m on and that I can switch it out with the children’s disc as needed and it “remembers” where I am.
- I like that there is a little spot that holds the other disc so I can keep it nearby and not lose it.
- I’d like to see more studies and data on the absorption and ingredients.
- I’d like to see more blends and options for discs for different individuals with different dietary needs.
- I’d like to see a smaller power cord block so I can push it up flush against the wall.
Discount / Coupon Code
If you are looking to purchase Tespo, click the link and the 23% off code will automatically be applied to your order taking your machine down to $99!
I received a Tespo unit and discs to test it out. All thoughts are my own.