- I get to spend time with my baby girl.
- I get to hang out with Meg.
- I get to hang out with Ava.
- I get to hang out with Marty, Luke and Cassidy.
- I’m going to the outlet mall.
- Hubby and I are going to a dinner function (with a sitter).
- Hubby and I are bringing dinner to a family.
- We’re getting family pictures taken.
- We’re getting #1’s 18 Month pictures taken.
- Mr. Serious is giving me his gift certificate for a Spa (hmmm…..what to do?).
- I’m getting my haircut.
- Mr. Serious is taking a day off to spend with us.
- I’m going to have time to go visit Steph, Christian and Preston.
Thirteen Things on My Desk
- My laptop (county issued of course) and full of pictures of my family.
- Water bottles (yes plural….I refill them).
- Hand sanitizer…teenagers are DIRTY!
- A picture of my hubby and me at prom.
- A picture of my hubby and me at our wedding.
- A picture of my daughter at one year old.
- A personal package of microwave kettle-corn popcorn. I should eat this soon.
- Lab goggles…I teach high school chemistry. A must!
- A miniature chip clip from the pita chips that I just munched on.
- Child friendly scissors…that’s all I let those rowdy kids borrow.
- Several binders with lesson plans, unit plans and state standards.
- My school agenda…I almost never use it, and when I do, I’ve forgotten that I wrote something in it!
- A calculator…what nerd’s desk would be complete without it!
Seriously, see more posts
2. Celebrated her first birthday.
3. Went to Las Vegas.
4. Got a new job.
5. Got a promotion.
6. Completed my certification.
7. Celebrated my third wedding anniversary.
8. Got back in touch with old friends.
9. Went to Michigan with family.
10. Moved into a new house (that we bought).
11. Installed a baby gate.
12. Lost all my baby weight (and then some).
13. Decided to start blogging again.