I’ve never been a big bleach user. I think the first time I purchased it was when I worked at a fancy restaurant and I was required to wear a white shirt (white shirts and serving food do not go well together).
Once I discovered chlorine free and oxygen bleach solutions, I was much happier. I never get random bleach “stains” on clothes I’m not trying to get it on. Plus, Oxygen Bleach is safe to use at all temperatures, on most washable fabrics, and all colors, in hard or soft water, and is compatible with other household cleaners.
I’ve tried out several of the Tropical Traditions cleaning products (the all purpose spray and the laundry detergent) and I’ve been impressed with all of them. So, when I had the chance to try out the Tropical Traditions Oxygen Bleach, I jumped at it.
The Oxygen bleach “attacks and breaks down organic stains to totally remove them from the garment.” Really, it does.
I’ve mentioned before our problems with the mystery red daycare stains. This seems to combat them the best. I like when I put it into hot water, I can hear the oxygen working (to be honest, I’m terrible at washing in anything but hot for most of our stuff. I guess that cancels out our environmentally friendly part!)
In addition to using it in the laundry, you can use it in the kitchen, bathroom, yard, household, camping, decks and more. I really appreciate that Tropical Traditions is making products that are so versatile and still environmentally friendly.
One lucky Really, Are You Serious? winners will receive their own container of Tropical Traditions Oxygen Bleach Destainer & Deodorizer!
For your first entry:
What will you use this on first?
- Follow TropTraditions on twitter. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Tropical Traditions on FaceBook. (leave username 1 entry)
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Win @TropTraditions Oxygen Bleach Destainer and Deodorizer via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/2SjBX
*OPEN TO US ONLY (lower 48 states, only)! *Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one! *Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen. *Contest ends end by Wednesday, May 18th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after. *Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
The typical fine print. We received a container of Oxygen Bleach Destainer and Deodorizer to facilitate the review. No other compensation was received. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.