I’d like to introduce you to our cat, Sasafras. She’s quite the cat snob. Well, actually, no she’s not. She’s a real sweetheart that loves people and will sit on your lap as soon as you put out a blanket.
The humans are trying something new on me. I don’t know why they like to change things, but they tell me it’s the World’s Best Cat Litter and that I should give it a try. And, it’s made of corn. I don’t like corn, but I like it in my box.
They tell me that it clumps fast, scoops easy, lasst long and helps eliminate that dreaded cat litter smell. Thank goodness, because, I want things to be as easy as possible for my humans. Plus, my cat litter can get stinky.
Being a green cat, myself, I’m glad to know they are 100% natural, organic, safe, and flushable. No more using plastic bags to put the poo in the trash.
Lately, I haven’t been much of a scratch and cover cat, but when I’m not too lazy to do it, it really helps the litter provide maximum cat litter odor control.
Check out why it’s different than the litter you are probably using now.
Switching to World’s Best Cat Litter Is Easy
- In a clean or new litter box, start with only a third of World’s Best Cat Litter™ added to your current litter. (Note: a box larger than the cat is recommended.)
- Once your cat is more familiar with it, change the proportion to two-thirds World’s Best Cat Litter™.
- After that, use only World’s Best Cat Litter™. Your cat will appreciate its softer texture, lighter weight, and chemical-free nature.
- Maintain 2 to 3 inches of World’s Best Cat Litter™ in the box. This allows for quick, efficient clumping with no seeping, so you can remove waste easily.
Get some World’s Best Cat Litter for your cat today. They will thank you. It will sound like “meow.”
Buy it: There are many places to buy it; Kroger, Petsmart, Petco and more. Purchase a 7 or 8 lb bag and you can mail in a rebate to get up to $12.99 back.
Win It! One lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader will win a 17lb. bag of World’s Best Cat Litter and a mat.
For your first entry: Tell us you’d like to win some for your kitty.
- Follow BestCatLitter on Twitter (1 entry).
- “Like” World’s Best Litter on FB– leave them a comment meaningful comment on their wall letting them know I sent you (2 entries).
- Leave a meaningful comment on World’s Best Litter Blog-leave a link to the post (2 entries)
- Subscribe to Really, Are You Serious via email (you must verify) (3 entries).
- Follow Really, Are You Serious publicly via google friend connect-Link on bottom center (1 entry).
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook (Leave user name) (1 entry).
- Leave a new and relevant comment on another non-giveaway post; let me know which post (1 entry per comment- limit five).
- Enter any of my active giveaways (1 entry each)
- Follow me on twitter: @SeriousKrystyn (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog-Leave a comment with the link (2 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
Enter to #win a 17lb bag of World’s Best Cat Litter from @bestcatlitter via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://bit.ly/hsdtAx
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, December 22nd at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
World’s Best Litter provided me with a bag of litter to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.