As much as I would like to be able to make homemade bread with our dinners, it just doesn’t happen. So, we sometimes go to the refrigerated dough if we want to have a fresh warm loaf of bread.
Simply…Biscuits & Bread are made with wholesome ingredients, including flour, buttermilk and sugar. They also contain zero grams of trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial colors or flavors.
The biscuits were just the right texture with a yummy taste. They don’t taste homemade, but they are definitely a good substitute when you don’t have time to make a fresh, from scratch batch.
The French bread had a very nice crusty outside and a warm and soft inside. It was a very nice combination. Again, not completely the homemade taste, but definitely delicious and tasty. We had it with some pea soup and it was definitely the touch the soup was missing.
One lucky reader is going to win a Pillsbury simply… prize pack including: two coupons, bread basket, cutting board, premium honey and stainless steel spreader.
For your first entry:
Leave a comment. Let me know you want to win…or something funny.
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Enter any of my current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered, tell me the giveaway entered).
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
Enter to a Pillsbury simply… prize pack via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://bit.ly/hdYDn7
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, February 2nd at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
I was provided Pillsbury simply… coupons to facilitate my review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.