I can’t believe Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Endgame,” the climactic conclusion to an unprecedented, 11-year cinematic journey in which the Avengers take one final stand against Thanos, is finally ready to watch at home! I only saw it once in the theater and I need to see it again! Avengers fans around the world can now assemble once more for an in-home viewing of “Avengers: Endgame” on Digital in HD, 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere, followed by a physical release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand beginning Aug. 13.
Fans who bring home “Avengers: Endgame” will gain hours of additional screen time with their favorite cast members and filmmakers who have shaped the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Bonus features include a tribute to the great Stan Lee; the tale of Robert Downey Jr.’s casting as Iron Man; the evolution of Captain America; Black Widow’s dramatic story arc; directors Anthony and Joe Russo’s experience at the helm of both “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Avengers: Endgame”; the making of an epic battle scene with the women of the MCU; the creation of Bro Thor; deleted scenes; a gag reel and more.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Be sure to grab your own copy of Avengers: Endgame today!
The Capsicle - Captain America Frozen Cocktail
A tasty adult beverage inspired by Captain America's time in the ice.
Easy Infinity Stone Cookies
Easy to make sugar cookies colored to match the Infinity Stones coveted by Thanos.
Epic Thor Stormbreaker Cocktail inspired by Avengers Infinity War
An adult beverage inspired by Thor and his Stormbreaker sure to pack a punch.
Infinity Stone Gummies
Homemade gummies inspired by the Infinity Stones that Thanos likes to gather!
Orb Stone Cocktail - Avengers Cocktail
This one's for the grown-ups, a cocktail inspired by the Orb stone...fit for Starlord!
How to Create a Layered Cocktail: an Avengers Infinity Stones Drink
Make a layered cocktail that represents all of the Infinity Stones.
Our favorite sneaky disguising Krees are represented in this adults-only beverage.
Black Panther and Killmonger Popcorn with Movie Bingo and Activity Printables
Tasty Black Panther and Killmonger inspired popcorn for a tasty treat while watching your favorite Wakandan Avengers.
Captain Marvel Edible Cookie Dough
Edible Cookie Dough is all the rage and this Captain Marvel Edible Cookie Dough is an easy edible treat and the perfect way to celebrate our newest Marvel SHEro.
Captain Marvel Star Spangled Donuts
These red, white, and blue donuts are perfect for a star-spangled celebration. Add in some gold stars and you have the perfect Captain Marvel donuts! You can't go wrong with colored donuts.
Captain Marvel Cocktail
A blue and red cocktail fit for Captain Marvel herself. This Carol Corps approved drink is out of this world.
Gamora Edible Cookie Dough - Marvel Edible Cookie Dough
This Gamora treat is the perfect Avengers treat or Guardians of the Galaxy treat. Check out this recipe for edible sugar cookie dough.
Captain America Apple Pie
While we were plenty excited to watch the first Captain America movie (we love Steve Rogers, and I mean, who doesn’t?!), I decided to kick off the movie marathon with some Marvel baking. My choice? Captain America (mini) apple pies… because what’s more “American” than Captain America and a classic apple pie?
We're so excited about the release of Thor: Ragnarok. We've made these fab Hulk Cookies to celebrate! Check out these delish Hulk Cookies!
Hulk Smash! Snack Mix
And since no movie night is complete without snacks, I decided to throw together an easy salty-and-sweet Hulk snack mix… that we, well, smashed.
Let’s Do Brunch: Ant-Man Mini Waffles
Refresh your memory of the first Ant-Man and invite your Marvel squad over for a screening of the film and some Ant-Man sized waffles (courtesy of Pym Technologies). That’s right. Real waffles. Not actual size.
Ant-Man and the Wasp Snack Mix
Pull up your snack bowls full of my Ant-Man and the Wasp Snack mix because this movie will give you the giggles!
Black Widow Meat and Cheese Plate
A tasty meat and cheese plate inspired but the Black Widow herself.
Iron Man Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
Who doesn't like an ice cream sandwich inspired by the man that started it all?
Awesome Mix Trail Mix: A Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Inspired Recipe
Trail mix is always good to have around when you are watching a movie over 3 hours long!