Coffee and cream, they go together like peas and carrots. In fact, if I have coffee, I really like a little coffee with my cream.
So, I was excited to try Coffee-Mate #2ural Bliss. I found some decaf coffee in the house, and gave the caramel a try. It was creamy and flavorful…and sweet! Very sweet, and I’m a sweet lover. I think I would like it with a little less sugary taste.
Mr. Serious went for the sweet cream. He’s not a sugar in his coffee person, so, he thought this would be the most subtle. But, it was just too sweet for him.
So, for all three flavors, we would like it if the “sweet” factor was dialed down a notch or two. I’d like some sweet, but Mr. Serious would like zero. However, I just know that people that like their coffee with a lot of sugar, this will be just right for you as the flavor itself is quite nice and a compliment to coffee.
#2ural Bliss comes in three flavors; Sweet Cream, Vanilla, and Caramel. And, why #2ural Bliss? Because the ingredients are all natural. They are made with only milk, cream, and sugar and “natural flavors”). No oils, no high fructose corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oils. Just the basics. It’s nice to know that companies are shying away from all of the junk. I hope they do a pumpkin spice flavor in the fall. Yummy!
One lucky Really, Are You Serious? winners will receive a coupon to try out their own Coffee-Mate #2ural Bliss!
For your first entry:
Let me know you want to win?
- What flavor are you most excited about?
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Win a coupon for free Coffee-Mate #2ural Bliss via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/vDga5
*OPEN TO US ONLY (lower 48 states, only)! *Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one! *Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen. *Contest ends end by Wednesday, August 31st at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after. *Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Coffee-mate and received coupons and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”