Disney has asked me to help promote the “Doc McStuffins Doc Mobile Tour”. All opinions expressed in the post are my own.
Disney Junior is currently on the road with The Doc Mobile Tour. It which allows kids and their families to experience Doc McStuffins activities focused on healthy living and well-being. My girls are always telling me how important it is to be healthy and have good habits. They like to analyze every meal and tell us what is a “woah food”, what is a “slow food” and what is a “go food.” We like that they are concerned about being healthy instead of being fat or skinny or any of those other ugly words.
Doc McStuffins and the Doc Mobile Tour are making their next stop in Atlanta! Followed up by (hopefully) a city near you.
Kids will see just how “there’s so much you can do…to take care of you” For upcoming tour dates, please see below or visit Disney Junior.
The tour consists of a FREE family event:
- Experience fun Doc activities focused on healthy living & well-being
- Kids can bring their toy for a check-up in Doc’s Mobile Clinic
- Upon arrival guests will be provided an hourly time-slot wristband to enter The Doc Mobile, on a first-come first-served basis. A standby option will also be available.
- This is an outdoor event, so please come prepared for very warm temperatures.
- Atlanta– Saturday, September 14th 9:00am – 4:00pm Centennial Olympic Park
- Washington DC-Tuesday, September 17th 10:00am – 4:00pm The Yards Park
- Los Angeles- Thursday, September 26th 10:00am – 4:00pm The Grove
- Phoenix– Saturday, September 28th 7:30am – 3:00pm Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Community Center