Quick! Help Elmer’s Help Kids in Need! (now ending September 9th!)
Please go do it! Here’s the easy directions for you to help the Kids In Need Foundation!
Millions of kids go without school supplies every year. Elmer’s is partnering with the Kids In Need Foundation to provide essential school supplies to students who need them the most. For every “like” on the Elmer’s Facebook page through Sept. 1, the company will donate one Elmer’s product. Plus, they will make an additional donation for every unique view the video receives on the Elmer’s Kids In Need tab. Please like the Elmer’s Facebook page, watch the video, and share it with your friends and family. With just one click, you will help a child in need!
And, to help you get back-to-school ready, Elmer’s is also allowing me to giveaway THREE Back to School Elmer’s kits. Look at all of those goodies! Can I say how much I love a glue stick for the girls? They can use them, and there is way less mess!
The kit and prize packs will include:
- · The all-new Elmer’s X-TREME School Glue Stick
- · Small foam tri-fold
- · Project Popperz
- · Mini bi-fold foam
- · Disappearing purple glue sticks
- · Gel school glue sticks
- · School glue
- · School glue dual tip pen
THREE lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader will win an Elmer’s BTS kit.
For your first entry:
Let me know you want to win.
- “Like” Elmer’s on Facebook (leave username- 5 entries)
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter any other live giveaway on Really, Are You Serious (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Win an AWESOME Elmer’s Back to School Kit via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/4bPWw
*OPEN TO US only! *Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one! *Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen. *Contest ends end by Wednesday, September 7th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after. *Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
Full disclosure. I received the shown BTS kit to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.