– Why do my kids throw a fit during the bewitching hour, but as soon as daddy gets home, it’s smooth sailing? I want some smooth sailing time, too.
– During one of said fits, I was hit (accidentally) with a remote control in the eye. I wonder if I’ll get a black eye.
– On a piece of classwork, #1 had a note from the teacher that said “please don’t use the eraser, it looks messy.” I’m still confused about that one.
-When getting a tattoo across one’s chest/breastbone (oh, about 5 inches tall, and about 14 inches wide), you might want to make sure you are spelling the word right first (fyi, it’s “Juicy” not “Juicey.”) Oh, and if you decide to do the same idea with the city you live in, you might want to make sure you know how to spell that, too.
– When Mr. Serious saw the brand “Juicy Couture” he thought it said “Juicy Cooter.” I’m not even sure what to think.
-Both of my girls have a birthday next month. I have no ideas for a party or what to do. And, really, no desire to plan, either.
– #1 brought a necklace to school today with beads on it. She asked her friend to help her take it off. It resulted in beads-a-million all over the floor. I later got a call from the director of the school that she can’t bring necklaces to school anymore. I responded that we already had that conversation and it’s taken care of. Her response? “A child found a bead on the floor and put it in their ear. Fortunately, we were able to get it out.” Whew.
– Mr. Serious was out of town earlier this week. I really sleep terribly when he’s gone. And, I don’t know how single moms do it. By 7:30 I was ready for bed.
– I had sushi for dinner Monday. It was soooo good. None of that raw stuff, though, only cooked for me, please.
-I finally got my supply order in…and I am in purple pen heaven. And, not because I think it lowers the blow of a red pen; just because I like my purple pens.
– How is it already mid-September? And, almost Fall?
– I went to two stores in search of canned pumpkin. Apparently, the shortage is here, too. Even better? I had a can from last year in the pantry…and it’s still not expired. There will be some pumpkin-chocolate muffins in our future.
– That’s all I’ve got…and now I’m randomly ending my random post.
– PS (Because I’m random like that), have you checked out Mommy and Me Monday? It’s a great way to make sure mommy exists in pictures, too.