I went to the eye doctor right before our trip to Houston. For the first time in as long as I’ve needed my vision corrected, my prescription didn’t change. However, both eyes are now at -5.00. Pretty much blind.
Needless to say, I have to have contacts or prescription eyeglasses to see pretty much anything past my nose. Seriously. Without them, faces look like a fleshy blob, and forget seeing facial expressions. It’s so bad, I can’t even see my clock at night without getting it right in my face.
And, since I’ve had my current glasses for over two years, it’s time to start looking for some new glasses frames because despite my best efforts, they go out of style, too.
- 110% lowest price guarantee
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- A generous refer-a-friend program (You can get $30 for each first purchase a referred friend makes – and use the $30 towards your next pair of glasses)
- A Facebook page with exclusive discounts for fans
- A fun virtual mirror that allows you to “try on” your glasses before you buy them. You can even send the pictures to your friends!
Save 10% on your next order of glasses with the code: Mommy10
*Thank you to GlassesUSA for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.