We love Netflix at our house…maybe sometimes too much. Is that possible? It’s perfect for binging on your favorite show, or catching a new one.
Or, it’s good for the kids to see their favorite shows over and over. Not that it ever happens here ::cough:: Octonauts ::cough::.
But, really, Netflix is good stuff…on the TV, on Roku, on the iPad, on the phone or any tablet. You can pretty much catch Netflix anywhere! Date night in? Check. On the couch? Check. In the bathtub? Check. Family movie night? Check. The options are endless!
There are some great Christmas shows you can catch on Neflix right now.
In fact, you can schedule out your streaming to catch a show every day of the month. Truth, I watched Love, Actually as soon as I saw this calendar! I still need to catch The Nightmare before Christmas and so many other classics and not-so-classics.
In fact, Netflix put together this fun list!
12 Reasons To Spread the Netflix Love This Holiday Season
12. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or at the breakfast nook on a tablet.
11. See what Piper’s piping on Orange is the New Black.
10. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon and Toothless from Dinotrux.
9. Mom can play White Christmas over and over again and encourage her daughters to reenact “Sisters” like Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.
8. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it.
7. Celebrate the classic holiday extravaganza with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring none other than the Rockettes.
6. Legos, Legos and more Legos.
5. Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
4. Learn all you need to know from the first family, aka The Croods.
3. morning cartoons, solved. (Especially if Inspector Gadget has anything to say about it.)
2. Date night with Frank and Claire.
1. With Netflix, the whole family wins: Mom gets Jessica Jones, Dad gets Narcos and the kids getCare Bears, Project Mc2, Fuller House and five more minutes before bedtime.
Seriously, I can totally see my mom doing #9 with her sisters! Actually, I’ve seen them do it!
Netflix would like to give one reader six-month Netflix subscription! Please enter using the Rafflecopter form below!