Check out this new addition of Q-tips in baby packs that have recently been released. They are shown here on the dresser in our youngest daughter’s room.
Notice I said daughter…and yes the walls and blue!
Recently, celebrity nursery designer, Wendy Bellissimo teamed up with Q-tips and reveled how to create the perfect nursery.
1. Don’t Sacrifice Style for Functionality: We like to use baskets and bins in our kid’s rooms. It helps keep things organized and yet easily accessible. The new Q-tips® Baby Packs are available in two adorable nursery animal designs with a new sliding drawer.
2. Be Your Own Designer: Look through catalogs and pictures and decide on the look that you like. Start looking and thinking way before your due date so you have time to execute your plan.
3. Add a Personal Touch: Find some family pictures or custom artwork, or even create your own to add your own touch.
4. Room to Grow: Look for basic colors and designs, or even solids so your room can grow with your child. Even consider getting a traditional dresser that you can add a changing pad to instead of a changing table.
5. X vs. Y: If you aren’t finding out the gender or want to be able to reuse the items you purchased, go with gender neutral colors like greens and yellows. Actually, our youngest daughters room is blue and it is quite girly with some pink, flowery accents. Of course, those could have easily been changed out if she was a boy.
Win it: MomSelect and Q-tips would like one Really, Are You Serious? reader to win the same “Perfect Nursery” Product Pack I received (which includes two Q-tip baby packs and a silver elephant bank.)
For your first entry: Describe the nursery in your house, or your dream nursery. This is your first entry and is required before the extra entries.
EXTRA ENTRIES– Please leave an additional comment(s) for each extra entry!
— Subscribe to this blog via email or RSS feed
— Add this blog to your text-based blog roll
— Enter any other current Really, Are You Serious giveaways-1 entry per giveaway
— Become a fan of Really, Are You Serious? on facebook.
— Follow @SeriousKrystyn on twitter and tweet this giveaway; include @SeriousKrystyn in your tweet-one tweet daily; just come back and comment each time.
*OPEN TO US RESIDENTS ONLY
*Make sure I have a way to reach you, by either enabling your email through blogger, or leaving your email in the comment.
*Winners are chosen by random.org, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*contest ends Wednesday, February 24th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
My opinions are my honest, and thoughtful views and were not influenced by any source. I was not compensated monetarily for this review and giveaway. This review was facilitated by MomSelect and Q-tips who provided the samples for the review.