This post brought to you by Mrs. Smith’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you asked me what my favorite baked dessert would be, I’d go with pie (with cheesecake a close second!). But, as much as I like pie, there are few that I will make homemade…even then I use a premade crust. I can honestly say I’ve never attempted a homemade crust or a homemade fruit pie (except pumpkin. Does that count)?
This Thanksgiving, we did a couple homemade and a couple from the store. We tried the Mrs. Smith’s Signature Deep Dish pies; the Dutch Apple Pie with Caramel Sauce and the Cherry Pie with Butter Fudge Sauce (I was bummed, I couldn’t find the Peach Pie with Cream Cheese Icing nor the Pumpkin Pie with Cream Cheese Icing. I guess they were popular this holiday season).
While they came with sauces, we decided to keep them at their basics and not include them on our pies. We are a simple pie family!
HOW TO ENTER– Please leave a comment for each entry.
- Leave a comment stating which of the four pies you’d like to try AND what you would purchase with the Williams-Sonoma gift card. THIS IS REQUIRED AND MUST BE DONE FIRST****
- Like Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook.
- Follow Serious Krystyn on Twitter
- Follow SeriousKrystyn on Pinterest
- Like Mrs. Smith’s on Facebook
- Follow Mrs. Smith’s on Pinterest
- Tweet this giveaway (leave the link to your tweet); one tweet daily; just come back and comment each time: Win a free pie and $50 Williams-Sonoma giftcard #giveaway with @SeriousKrystyn http://goo.gl/OvSvu
- *OPEN TO US
- *Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
- *Winner has 24 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
- *Contest ends Wednesday, December 5th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after and contacted via email.
- *Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.