Our girls have really strong feelings for their Pillow Pets. They both have them, they both want each others, and they both like sleeping on them, playing with them, hitting each other with them and loving on them.
One of their newest pets, just in time for Easter is Fluffy Bunny. His little nose is adorable.
Just like the others we have, he’s (wait, maybe it’s a she?) super soft and cuddle. With adorable gingham lined ears.
Perfect for cuddling with your baby, too (who joins you in pretend sleeping on your pillow)!
And, is great for sharing with your sister when you feel like it.
I’ve had to machine wash our Pillow Pets with great success!
And, Fluffy Bunny’s ears are long enough that he/she can take a nap whenever he/she wants.
Nothing but great things to say about Pillow Pets and Fluffy Bunny!
For your first entry:
Please visit Fluffy’s page and comment who you would give this to for an Easter or spring gift (or whether they’d keep for yourself).
- “Like” My Pillow Pets on Facebook. (leave username-1 entry)
- Follow My Pillow Pets on twitter. (leave username-1 entry)
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Win your very own Fluffy Bunny Pillow Pet from @MyPillowPets via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/ifGcb
*OPEN TO US ONLY (lower 48 states, only)!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends end by Wednesday, April 20th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
We received the Fluffy Bunny to facilitate the review. No other compensation was received. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.