Dance parties are a great way to have fun and get exercise at the same time. Just a couple weeks ago, we practiced some getting fit with many of our friends! Everybody enjoyed the exercises that we did because they were fun, but they had the most fun dancing to a fun playlist!
I had asked for some suggestions on Facebook (are you following there, we have some good discussions!) and had the girls give some input, too! I had no idea they had such strong music opinions!
We knew our party was going to be outside in the morning and that there was a chance there would still be dew everywhere (there was), so thanks to iLuv we had a waterproof SyrenPro to help us get our groove on! I synced it up with bluetooth to my iPhone, started my playlist and the kids handled the rest. Okay, and some of the grownups did, too!
In fact, a cool feature is that you can you can create a wireless stereo system anywhere with two SyrenPro speakers. It’s crazy to me how much better music sounds out of this true speaker instead of listening to it through the speakers on my phone. It sounds great! You can hear the baseline of music! And, it had such good sound we actually had to turn it down outside for fear of upsetting neighbors!
Check out our movement inspiring kids dance party playlist!
- Eye of the Tiger Survivor
- Rock Lobster The B-52’s
- Hawaii 5-0 The Ventures
- Born This Way Lady Gaga
- S.I.M.P. (Squirrels in My Pants) 2 Guys n the Parque
- Cha Cha Slide Ultimate Dance Masters
- Who Let the Dogs Out Kidz Bop Kids
- I Like To Move It will.i.am
- Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It Will Smith
- Firework Katy Perry
- Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting Hits Of A Generation
- ABC Jackson 5
- All Star Smash Mouth
- Happy (From “Despicable Me 2”) Pharrell Williams
- Timber Kidz Bop Kids (My girls LOVE this song!!)
- Dark Horse Kidz Bop Kids
- Best Day Of My Life American Authors
- Pumped up Kicks Foster the People
- Shut Up and Drive Rihanna
- Turn Down for What DJ Snake & Lil Jon
Make sure you check these songs for any explicit lyrics or grab a “radio edit” version as some of them aren’t as clean as others. And of course use your best judgment!
Thank you to iLuv for providing the speaker. The links are affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I make a couple pennies and it doesn’t cost you anything extra.
What is your favorite song to get you moving?