Stephanie tagged me again:
The rules are as follows:
1. Post the rules!
2. Answer the questions about yourself
3. At the end of the post, list 5-6 people you would like to tag and leave a comment on their blog letting them know.
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.
So here goes….
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
About to start my senior year of high school (feeling quite old right now). Enjoying my first summer with my boyfriend (now hubby)!
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
work on a blog design, fix an award button, update my blog pictures, catch up on my photoshop class, baby pool time
3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
Being pregnant, I can eat anything, right? Anything salty or sour is best. Sour patch kids, chips, cheetos, etc. Definitely not the weight loss plan.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Be a stay at home mom, buy a new car (and I wouldn’t care about gas mileage)…get a bigger house and maybe a vacation or two!
5. What are three of your bad habits?
I pick my fingernails, I pick my zits (which I never have…yeah, right), I pick my skin if I’m sunburned…do you see a pattern here?
6. What are 5 places you have lived?
7. What are 5 jobs you have had?
8. What is currently playing on your IPOD?
I don’t have an IPOD and my MP3 player is fried (and has been for at least 2 years).
9. What are the last 5-6 books you have read?
Bitter is the New Black by Jenn Lancaster
Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jenn Lancaster
Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible by Liz Higgs
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
The Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel